No.12 is a striking five storey Grade A office building overlooking the waterfront of the River Mersey and Princes Dock.
No.12 is home to some of the most prestigious organisations in the UK including Cargill, The Charity Commission and CMA CGM Shipping.
The building has a stunning reception foyer and glazed roof atrium ideal for informal meetings or break times. This attractive building has spectacular views of the world famous Pier Head including the Liver Building and River Mersey.
The Quay flexible office suites and meeting room facility is also located on the ground floor of No.12.
- Impressive double height reception and atrium
- 24 hour security and building manager service
- CCTV surveillance
- Secure on-site parking
- Bicycle storage
- On-site maintenance and cleaning services
- Male, female and disabled WC facilities
- Shower room
- Three passenger lifts
- 4-pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Full access raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Refuge recycling collection service.
For more information, please contact Liza Marco on 0161 629 8306 or via email here.
Download the 3rd and part 4th floor floor space planning document here.